The term pattern is used to describe any design that is original work of Creatively made-in Home (CMIH) © 2016 Creatively made-in HOME. All Rights Reserved.
By printing, downloading, or otherwise using patterns from CMIH you are agreeing that you may make items for personal use, gifts, or for charity purposes. You may sell your finished items.
- When sharing online DIRECT LINK to the url where pattern is located.
- You may not use our photographs for sale listings. If you would like to share a link to our pattern on your blog or facebook page, please feel free to use one photo and provide link to pattern ONLY
- You may not redistribute this pattern to anyone. Please direct them to the website so that they can obtain their own copy.
- You may not use any of the patterns to make a kit for sale without expressed written permission.
- You may not create online video tutorials without expressed written permission.
- You may use this pattern to teach in a class, however; please have students visit the pattern page and print the pattern for the class themselves. Do not print it and make copies.
Now it's your turn to SHARE THIS & Spread the joy of CREATIVITY